The Mzansi Cape Town International Salsa Festival will take place from Thursday the 19th to Sunday 22nd November 2015 in Cape Town, South Africa. The 2015 Salsa Festival is an annual event following the success of the events in October 2013 and November 2014.
** Quick Facts **
- Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd November 2015
- Cape Town South Africa
- Over 42 Workshops catering for all levels
- Performances by South African Dance teams
- Performances by International Artists
- South Africa’s hottest DJ’s
- Special International Guest DJ’s
- 4 Nights of Parties
- 5 Day Tour of Cape Town for attendees that includes Table Mountain, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Picnic, Camps Bay Beach, Stellenbosch Wine Route, Mzoli’s and more. (Price not included in Festival packages)
- Tickets available from January 2015
- Contact us for more information
The All Out Salsa team will be circulating more information on this event so please visit AllOutSalsa.com regularly for updates.
Dinner and Dancing at Buena Vista Social Cafe to kick off the Mzansi Cape Town Salsa Festival. Dinner from 730pm, Dancing from 830pm. Booking is essential for this event as the restaurant will certainly be fully booked on the day. Book early to avoid dissappointment by calling 0214182467.
DJ Nikos of Salsa Fuego Cape Town will be spinning the decks so come ready to sweat. The General has loaded his salsa arsenal and is ready to drop some bombs on everyone. Brace yourselves for one hell of a party to kick things off in style!
WHAT: Mzansi Salsa Festival Pre-Pre-Party
WHEN: Wednesday the 18th of November 2015
WHERE: Buena Vista Social Cafe
ADDRESS: 12 Portswood Road, Green Point
COST: Free social, dinner at your own cost
★ for more information visit ➧ www.facebook.com/event