Come to the FREE Cape Town Salsa Festival Pre-Party @ Buena Vista on Wednesday 19th November 2014. Come have a meal (booking essential) and dance with our international guests that arrive early for the Cape Town Salsa Festival. Resident DJ “General” Nikos Politis will come ready to set his troops straight that night!
Don’t forget the Cape Town Salsa Festival 2014 begins Thursday 20th November 2014 at the River Club in Observatory Cape Town. If you have yet to book your ticket then do so today!! Visit www.capetownsalsafestival.com for more details!!
WHAT: Cape Town Salsa Festival Pre Pre Party WHEN: Wednesday 19 November 2014 TIME: Dinner from 730pm and Party from 830pm onwards WHERE: BuenaVista SocialCafe 12 Portswood Rd, Green Point MUSIC: Africa’s top Salsa DJ Nikos Politis on the Decks BOOKINGS: Call 021 418 2467/68 to secure a table
The Mzansi Cape Town International Salsa Festival will take place from Thursday the 20th to Sunday 23rd of November 2014 in Cape Town, South Africa. The 2014 Festival is an annual event following the success of the inaugural event in October 2013.
** Quick Facts **
- Thursday 20th to Sunday 23rd November 2014
- Cape Town South Africa
- Over 42 Workshops catering for all levels
- Performances by South African Dance teams
- Performances by International Artists
- South Africa’s hottest DJ’s
- Special International Guest DJ’s
- Live Band to be confirmed
- 4 Nights of Parties
- 5 Day Tour of Cape Town for attendees that includes Table Mountain, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Picnic, Camps Bay Beach, Stellenbosch Wine Route, Mzoli’s and more. (Price not included in Festival packages)
- Tickets available from January 2014
- Contact us for more information
The All Out Salsa team will be circulating more information on this event so please visit AllOutSalsa.com regularly for updates.