The Cape Town Salsa Festival kicks off in 2016 with a Pre Party on Wednesday 16th of November 2016 at The Bank (54 Queen Victoria St, Gardens, Cape Town). Come dance the night away with our guests that arrive early for the Cape Town Salsa Festival. DJ General Nikos Politis, DJ iAM and DJ TLA will come ready to set things straight for the week ahead!
WHAT: Cape Town Salsa Festival Pre Pre Party
WHEN: Wednesday 16 November 2016
TIME: 830pm till LATE
COST: R100 per person
WHERE: The Bank (54 Queen Victoria St, Gardens, Cape Town)
MUSIC: SA’s top Salsa DJ Nikos Politis on the Decks
Don’t forget the Cape Town Salsa Festival begins Thursday 17th November 2016 at the River Club in Observatory Cape Town. If you have yet to book your ticket you can do so at the door!!
The Mzansi Cape Town International Salsa Festival will take place from Thursday the 19th to Sunday 22nd November 2015 in Cape Town, South Africa. The 2015 Salsa Festival is an annual event following the success of the events in October 2013 and November 2014.
** Quick Facts **
- Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd November 2015
- Cape Town South Africa
- Over 42 Workshops catering for all levels
- Performances by South African Dance teams
- Performances by International Artists
- South Africa’s hottest DJ’s
- Special International Guest DJ’s
- 4 Nights of Parties
- 5 Day Tour of Cape Town for attendees that includes Table Mountain, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Picnic, Camps Bay Beach, Stellenbosch Wine Route, Mzoli’s and more. (Price not included in Festival packages)
- Tickets available from January 2015
- Contact us for more information
The All Out Salsa team will be circulating more information on this event so please visit AllOutSalsa.com regularly for updates.