The Mzansi Cape Town International Salsa Festival will take place from Thursday the 19th to Sunday 22nd November 2015 in Cape Town, South Africa. The 2015 Salsa Festival is an annual event following the success of the events in October 2013 and November 2014.
** Quick Facts **
- Thursday 19th to Sunday 22nd November 2015
- Cape Town South Africa
- Over 42 Workshops catering for all levels
- Performances by South African Dance teams
- Performances by International Artists
- South Africa’s hottest DJ’s
- Special International Guest DJ’s
- 4 Nights of Parties
- 5 Day Tour of Cape Town for attendees that includes Table Mountain, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Picnic, Camps Bay Beach, Stellenbosch Wine Route, Mzoli’s and more. (Price not included in Festival packages)
- Tickets available from January 2015
- Contact us for more information
The All Out Salsa team will be circulating more information on this event so please visit AllOutSalsa.com regularly for updates.
The Mzansi Festival crew have traveled to Joburg and Durban for Pre-Party weekends filled with dance, dance and more dance. The time has come for us to celebrate dance in Cape Town too!! There will be dancing on Friday night at Grand Daddy, a massive Hanover Street Salsa Party on Saturday 15th of August at Hanover Street, GrandWest Casino followed by even more dancing on Sunday night. This will be the perfect build up to the Cape Town Salsa Festival in November 2015.
You do not want to miss this event with loads of special prize giveaways on the night.
WHAT: Hanover Street Salsa Party – GrandWest Casino
WHEN: Saturday 15th of August 2015
TIME: Doors open 20h30 party time from 21h00 till you drop!
COST: R70 < 22h00 > R100
WHO: DJ TLA, DJ Taliep, DJ Niko
SHOW TIME: 10PM
DRESS: Casino Royale!
★ for more information visit ➧ www.facebook.com/event